Guest Post Contest Winners!

Photo credit: SKupkowski on Flickr
So first and foremost, thank you to *all* who submitted guest post entries! You guys totally blew me away with not only the sheer number of entries, but the incredibly awesome quality of entries submitted. It was really, really difficult to narrow down the winners to just five—and even the ones I ended up not taking were still really incredible posts. I totally encourage the rest of you to post your entries on your own blogs, if you have them, because they were really awesome.

That said! I do indeed have five winners to announce, whose fantastic posts will be up on March 16th, 18th, 21st, 23rd, and 25th (so keep an eye out!).

And the winners are...
  • Alyssa Carlier
  • Julia Ember
  • Lara Willard
  • Danika Stone
  • Wendy Chen
Yay! Congratulations, guys! I'll be e-mailing you shortly with your date and instructions for any more things I need from you.

To everyone else, thank you again for entering! I sincerely hope you post your entries online, because I really enjoyed reading them, and as I said, it was super difficult to choose.

I can't wait to share these fantastic posts with you guys shortly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...